The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

didlisquat

as far as the cover is concerned
i believe the Melvins are informing us about the pirate nature of politics
seeing as both John Kerry & Georgey Bush were Skull & Bonesmen
matter of fact they have been telling of that for years (see singles 1-12)
just as informative was the ASA cover, due to it's fore telling of the age of aquarius that is just around the corner
Buzz's lyrics are always on the esoteric tip
the best
when man's only distant relative
has descended on his own
you will know

Like Stee

Quote from: GrimReaper on March 21, 2010, 03:19:06 PM

That's awesome Stee, and  I thought you guys had been reading too much Harry Potter.

What's a harry potter?
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

GrimReaper

Big Business "The Drift" Music Video

Toshi says watch this until the BSM comes out.

The Bride Screamed Murder by Melvins will be out June 1st. Till then, enjoy this video few times.  This was created by Wesley Belak-Berger of Hydra Head Records. A great job, Wes! I love it!

black stallion

what if they decided to put a track on myspace as preview of the upcoming album?that would be so sweet
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

Quote from: black stallion on March 23, 2010, 12:59:09 PM
what if they decided to put a track on myspace as preview of the upcoming album?that would be so sweet

agreed.  somehow I have a feeling it ain't going to go down like that.
mystery is the name of the game.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

gesundheit

I think I'd still probably wait to hear it live. I STILL think there will/should be an LA show prior to June 1. Don't know why they haven't set up a date yet. But there is still time.

PrickHonky

as much as I would love it if they put a track on myspace as a preview, I am glad they are not going to. I personally enjoy the "suspense" and "mystery" of not knowing what it will sound like until I play it
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Idlehanz

I would love to get to hear something previewd, but you also have to remember it won't be indicitave to how the album sounds as a whole.  I would totally listen though.  I'm just way to eager to hear this.

(the) Razor

It'll be up on Amazon before Melvins preview it.

Judging from past releases....
Don't click this

black stallion

an audio commentary like BB did for Mind The Drift would be cool!

rimb

Quote from: black stallion on March 24, 2010, 05:53:52 AM

How did they present that?

black stallion

Quote from: rimb on March 24, 2010, 12:55:38 PM
Quote from: black stallion on March 24, 2010, 05:53:52 AM

How did they present that?
you mean The Biz?i remember you could select track by track on a site and hear the whole album (for the first time) with Jared,Coady and Toshi talking while the music was playing in the background.it was weird cuz you didn't have the exact perception of the music

Braykfast

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that was mindthedrift.com

Also, about hte title of the upcoming album: Why would a bride scream murder? Could it be referring to an orgasmic state of a bride on her wedding night? Could this explain a (oddly disaffected looking) child holding a sign which lists the possible reason for his current existence?!

Curiouser and curiouser...
"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Braykfast on March 24, 2010, 04:03:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, about hte title of the upcoming album: Why would a bride scream murder? Could it be referring to an orgasmic state of a bride on her wedding night? Could this explain a (oddly disaffected looking) child holding a sign which lists the possible reason for his current existence?!

Are you confusing Melvins with Tool? 

Angus Khan

Quote from: Braykfast on March 24, 2010, 04:03:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're absolutely right on all counts. You should form a cult.  You're so perceptive.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.