The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

itspeanut

DeepCreatures

Quote from: jules on December 18, 2010, 08:25:45 AM

Perhaps it had become more of an addiction than a hobby? I guess there's a point at which collecting things could interfere negatively with the more 'important' aspects of someone's life; if someone's personality can be considered 'addictive' it's going to be more difficult for them to prioritise. This is a fascinating subject. I hope you're able to sort things out without one issue becoming another.

Many thanks Jules, as that could certainly be a possibility, and one that I am constantly trying to be mindful of!

grays harbor mafia

i have a ASA limited edition box set box set UNOPENED STILL HAS PLASTIC ON IT i would be willing to part with... i can email photos, doing the whole world wide web off my sprint evo so email would be easier... It has a circled number wich if i remember correctly means that the comic book has the hand drawn doodles from the artist in it.. and of course it still has the belt buckle since its unopened...
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

TheSwingSet

"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

LebRon Maiden

>>>JZS<<<

jules

Chomas

pinkyslim

Quote from: jules on January 19, 2011, 02:06:54 AM
There'll be an AmRep box set soon with these CDs and more.

Meanwhile, for fans of promo cassettes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MELVINS-HOUDINI-ADV-PROMO-CASSETTE-POSTER-STICKERS-/350432610713?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5197694999
Those HONKY/ALIVE discs are limited to 50.
Both versions are unique regardless.

anaconda

no pics and no track list??? odd. or maybe just stupid.