Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snivlemdotcom

rictus

Quote from: )))((( on January 03, 2012, 08:02:43 AM
I hope that's not Jared's loincloth there!  :?

It used to be white too!  :o  :-&

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

glen

Quote from: perzo))) on January 03, 2012, 01:49:00 PM
brown towel.

I have one just like it.

used to belong to a fella by the name of Jason Newstead.  its a nice towel.  soft and absorbant.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on January 03, 2012, 02:06:54 PM
Quote from: perzo))) on January 03, 2012, 01:49:00 PM
brown towel.

I have one just like it.

used to belong to a fella by the name of Jason Newstead.  its a nice towel.  soft and absorbant.
What does it smell like?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Uncle Fester

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

TheLegitMan93

black stallion

norecess

a ladybug guitar! when was that taken?

black stallion

perzo)))

ive walked by that shop a few times.always have some freaky guitars in the window.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

norecess

black stallion

jonE5