Colossus of Destiny

Started by Anonymous, July 25, 2003, 10:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Hill

Quote from: anaconda on October 18, 2005, 02:56:44 PM
ya man! but you can't skip to Track 2 to hear it because it scoots you right back to the beginning!

On that note, Lysol being one track sucks - I tell friends its the best Melvins album, but they get impatient with no Buzz until 10 mins into it.

norecess

Quote from: Hank Hill on October 18, 2005, 03:30:16 PMOn that note, Lysol being one track sucks - I tell friends its the best Melvins album, but they get impatient with no Buzz until 10 mins into it.

I disagree. Sure, it's nice to have With Teeth or the other songs as one single track but this way the listener is being 'forced' to listen to the album in its entity - which is the way it should be listened. My friends won't dig it either but that's just too bad for them, fuck 'em.

klump

Quote from: norecess on October 19, 2005, 09:43:04 AM
Quote from: Hank Hill on October 18, 2005, 03:30:16 PMOn that note, Lysol being one track sucks - I tell friends its the best Melvins album, but they get impatient with no Buzz until 10 mins into it.

I disagree. Sure, it's nice to have With Teeth or the other songs as one single track but this way the listener is being 'forced' to listen to the album in its entity - which is the way it should be listened. My friends won't dig it either but that's just too bad for them, fuck 'em.

yeah!, fuck em!  :lol:

klump

"fuck `em"  <-- a melvins t shirt slogan?  :lol:

Vcavallo

this close enough?:

"fuck you"

there are a ton of awesome shirts in that archive.  i didn't know alot of them existed and now i want them all! 
way to go brian.  you never fail to please the melvins-freak
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Eponymous

Quote from: Vcavallo on October 19, 2005, 08:27:50 PM
there are a ton of awesome shirts in that archive.  i didn't know alot of them existed and now i want them all! 

True.

I have this one as a t-shirt that I bought for less than one dollar at a thrift store in SF.

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Hog log

Quote from: Eponymous on October 19, 2005, 09:06:02 PM
Quote from: Vcavallo on October 19, 2005, 08:27:50 PM

True.

I have this one as a t-shirt that I bought for less than one dollar at a thrift store in SF.

i've got the same t-shirt
i bought it in 1996
i feel quite aged

*plays a funeral march on his toy piano*

Shatz

Keep your Arsch together, Sie werden seitlich gefickt.

irezumi

mckickflip

i love noise. i really enjoy this album, especially the second track.

Idiotska

Quote from: Joe Deutrom on October 14, 2005, 10:57:13 AM
I think the the COD version of Eye Flys is the best version of that song ever performed by them thus far. It rivals the Gluey Porch Treatments  studio version.
I second that.
oh hi there

Ymmuipo

I just picked up this recording yesterday. Being a man who enjoys many musical genres I can honestly say I enjoyed it, though I was a bit disappointed that it sounded nothing like what I was expecting to hear... but then I suppose a melvins fan shouldn't have any concrete expectations on whats coming next. Thats my 2 cents.

*edit* I noticed a lot of folks have been paying way too much for this so I wanted to add that I found it at a used music store for 7 bucks! Muahahahahaha! Sorry guys, had to rub it in.

Uncle Fester

you enjoyed it? whats that supposed to mean?  do you live in kazakstahn or something?

Ymmuipo

Quote from: Uncle Fester on September 21, 2008, 01:32:30 PM
you enjoyed it? whats that supposed to mean?  do you live in kazakstahn or something?

enjoyed
1 dictionary results for: enjoyed

v.   en