Crystal Fairy! New Band w/ Buzz, Dale, Teri Gender Bender & Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Started by vince furnier, October 04, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Schuller

Quote from: dead mike on March 08, 2017, 08:41:20 AM
Quote from: sadcorps on March 04, 2017, 10:55:19 AM
Best Hard Rock album in a decade.
False.

I might be unaware of the better album(s) - please let me know what Hard Rock albums are better. Thanks!

John Schuller

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 08, 2017, 11:05:56 AM
Quote from: PepsiMike on March 08, 2017, 11:01:56 AM
Is dale wearing eyeliner?
It appears so yes. Interestingly in the album packaging in one of the close up photos of him alone he doesn't have any on. So he must have applied it during the shoot for a bit of high class freakiness.

I think Buzz is wearing eyeliner as well in the photos from that shoot.

(PAUL)

Quote from: sadcorps on March 08, 2017, 11:53:05 AM
It appears so yes. Interestingly in the album packaging in one of the close up photos of him alone he doesn't have any on. So he must have applied it during the shoot for a bit of high class freakiness.

So is Omar!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

meezer

Quote from: (PAUL) on March 08, 2017, 01:41:34 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on March 08, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

So is Omar!
So is the photographer!  :shock:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: sadcorps on March 08, 2017, 09:57:40 AM
False.

I might be unaware of the better album(s) - please let me know what Hard Rock albums are better. Thanks!
Latest U2 album is in the post, corpsey!

John Schuller

Quote from: jules on March 09, 2017, 12:28:25 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on March 08, 2017, 09:57:40 AM
False.

Latest U2 album is in the post, corpsey!

Now, I know that you are joking with that! hahaha!!!

Here is a thread for those of you that know of a BETTER Hard Rock album to come out in the last 10 years can hip me to it!

http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=21572.0

John Schuller

Quote from: some guy on March 09, 2017, 03:09:19 PM
False.

always a ray of sunshine, this guy

I just want him to enlighten me. Seriously, if there is a better Hard Rock Album that has come out in the last decade - I wanna know!!!!!

spunkmonkey

Sorry sadcorps, DM's just a contrarian.  He rarely has anything substantive to add.

John Schuller

Quote from: spunkmonkey on March 09, 2017, 04:57:18 PM
Sorry sadcorps, DM's just a contrarian.  He rarely has anything substantive to add.

Aw. That explains why he just said "False". Nothing of substance. Just an internet jackoff.

dead mike

Quote from: sadcorps on March 09, 2017, 03:24:26 PM
False.

I just want him to enlighten me. Seriously, if there is a better Hard Rock Album that has come out in the last decade - I wanna know!!!!!
Even if we rule out all the albums by melvins, Big Business and bands of that are closer to "metal," and not "hard rock" ...

Sol Invictus
...Like Clockwork
Several albums by Ty Segall
Several albums by Tomahawk
Them Crooked Vultures
Icky Thump
The first two Red Fang albums
Post Pop Depression

This is not a complete list, of course, just stuff that happens to be on my music player or that I could think of off the top of my head. Another thing they have in common? They're all better than Crystal Fairy.

Now please do the Internet argument thing and carefully refute each and every one of these, or at least explain in great detail why one or more of these is subgenre-X and not "hard rock." 
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

John Schuller

Quote from: dead mike on March 09, 2017, 06:37:43 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on March 09, 2017, 03:24:26 PM
False.

Even if we rule out all the albums by melvins, Big Business and bands of that are closer to "metal," and not "hard rock" ...

Sol Invictus
...Like Clockwork
Several albums by Ty Segall
Several albums by Tomahawk
Them Crooked Vultures
Icky Thump
The first two Red Fang albums
Post Pop Depression

This is not a complete list, of course, just stuff that happens to be on my music player or that I could think of off the top of my head. Another thing they have in common? They're all better than Crystal Fairy.

Now please do the Internet argument thing and carefully refute each and every one of these, or at least explain in great detail why one or more of these is subgenre-X and not "hard rock."

Thanks for the list and expanding on your reply.

I would certainly say though that Them Crooked Vultures just might be a better Hard Rock album than Crystal Fairy. I mean - it is a pretty damn badass record.

What do you mean Internet argument thing? Did you think my post was intended as some kind of bait? Don't have time for silly internet shit. Thanks again. Oh yeah, and by the way, you are WRONG that all of those albums are better than Crystal Fairy. So there is that.

dead mike

Quote from: sadcorps on March 09, 2017, 06:49:32 PM
Oh yeah, and by the way, you are WRONG that all of those albums are better than Crystal Fairy. So there is that.
OK buddy, if you say so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPX-wuplDvc
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres