Austin, TX 8.22.08 @ Emo's

Started by rictus, August 23, 2008, 02:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Schuller

Quote from: norecess on August 25, 2008, 03:08:36 AM
Quote from: Six_Demon_Bag on August 24, 2008, 05:21:01 PM
Quote from: norecess on August 23, 2008, 04:00:24 PM
What were you thinking when Buzz interrupted the set, did it annoy you?

It actually annoyed me a little.

Yeah, I can definitely understand that! An interruption like that, in the middle of the song,  is so annoying.

Last year I saw the Melvins at Roadburn and this guy was jumping around like crazy - very annoying. Even though I knew I should just annoy him, I just couldn't, and before you know it, you realize you're paying more attention  to this guy, than to the band. Eventually my friend threw an empty water bottle in his face and then after talking some sense into him, he left.

This type of behavior is much despised by this Melvins fan. This is why I had to slam our good friend in the Louisiana show thread. Go fucking annoy people at a Madonna concert please.

norecess

Quote from: sadcorps on August 25, 2008, 09:25:43 AM
Quote from: norecess on August 25, 2008, 03:08:36 AM
Last year I saw the Melvins at Roadburn and this guy was jumping around like crazy - very annoying. Even though I knew I should just annoy him, I just couldn't, and before you know it, you realize you're paying more attention  to this guy, than to the band. Eventually my friend threw an empty water bottle in his face and then after talking some sense into him, he left.

This type of behavior is much despised by this Melvins fan. This is why I had to slam our good friend in the Louisiana show thread. Go fucking annoy people at a Madonna concert please.

This guy was definitely on some kind of drug, because at some point my friend got a hold of him and told him very clearly that he was annoying everyone around him, and he looked back as if he had no clue. Eventually we sent him off like a little dog, just like sending a kid to his room for not eating his dinner.