Would you ever wear a mumu?

Started by (((O))), May 13, 2010, 04:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Even a Melvins endorsed one?

Of course
7 (25%)
No dude i prefer my skinny emo jeans and scenster, hipster top + shades with those silly lines in 'em
2 (7.1%)
Only indoors whilst hoovering
3 (10.7%)
Perhaps to a show i like to show my fan support
1 (3.6%)
Hey i have one on right now
1 (3.6%)
Well im Buzz so the answer is yes
4 (14.3%)
Gonna get my wifey/significant other one for next christmas
0 (0%)
Only on the weekends
3 (10.7%)
I wear mine whilst making sweet lovin'
3 (10.7%)
It helps me think
2 (7.1%)
It helps me feel closer to the band and i can dream im King Buzzo with my metallic air guitar
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

(((O)))

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rictus


Angus Khan

Yes I would, especially in the horrible , chilling months of January and February.  I'd  probably need some jeans underneath too.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

bionicanchovy

I've been trying to talk my band into wearing mumus for ages. They are dead against it haha. Lameheads.
"I'm forever near a stereo saying, 'What the fuck is this GARBAGE?' And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers." - Nick Cave

Dumpster D

like buzz said :

"And as for the Mumu's, we just like wearing them for comfort, and the X? well..... X marks the spot!"

(cheers from the crowd)

Mount Ambulance

Fuck yeah, I'd wear one ... now that'd be some merch ... the ones w/ the F or U ...

jlamour

Quote from: (((O))) on May 13, 2010, 04:22:18 PM
Quote from: rictus on May 13, 2010, 04:17:22 PM
You like poles.
Damn you got me!

uh huh uh uh uh huh huh.

I wear a Snuggie when I go out to the bar.  That's a chick magnet.

SirDrinksalot

Sunn O))) robe for WIRE magazine cover shoots, mumu for everyday onstage sub-tit/ass-belly comfort!
You had your chance and you gargled it's balls!

(the) Razor

I promised Marge I wouldn't wear it out of the house.
Don't click this

Tobias

i'd wear one if I was in The Melvins
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

suck poppet

Quote from: jlamour on May 14, 2010, 08:50:16 AM
I wear a Snuggie when I go out to the bar.  That's a chick magnet.

this quote^ and the idea of  "a Melvins endorsed" mumu made me think of this:


Weezer Snuggie Commercial - 30 second cut

What's that? Not me. Fuck that, I'm a cat.

Justafilthylurker

No, that would be silly. You are all being silly.