Anyone who lives in LA or around...

Started by Melvinsaniac, June 13, 2009, 08:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Melvinsaniac

I saw a live Melvins 8-track #32-100 used for $200 at Amoeba, if anyone's interested...

I am the Sun

I saw that too. I always wonder if Buzz sold it to the store


bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Buick GN


Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 13, 2009, 09:06:30 PM
Damn?
Yea, like Damn, I don't live close enough and I got a little extra $ last payday.

FartLips

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 13, 2009, 10:00:58 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 13, 2009, 09:06:30 PM
Damn?
Yea, like Damn, I don't live close enough and I got a little extra $ last payday.
mitrowski strikes again!
Judy is mad.🤣

Uncle Fester

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 13, 2009, 10:00:58 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 13, 2009, 09:06:30 PM
Damn?
Yea, like Damn, I don't live close enough and I got a little extra $ last payday.
call the store. get them to send it to you. you can probably pay them online.

Живојиновић

Quote from: Melvinsaniac on June 13, 2009, 08:15:52 PM
I saw a live Melvins 8-track #32-100 used for $200 at Amoeba, if anyone's interested...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Paul McCartney is my favourite Beatle.