San Diego show swag......

Started by pinkyslim, May 26, 2010, 02:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pinkyslim

Hello there fellow MELVIN nerds.
Due to no scheduled LA dates, I am planning on making the drive to San Diego.
I plan on picking up lots of merchandise.
Is anyone else attending the SD show?
Does anybody want some swag?
If so,  let me know.

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: pinkyslim on May 26, 2010, 02:22:42 PM
Hello there MELVIN nerds.
Due to no scheduled LA dates, I am planning on making the drive to San Diego.
I plan on picking up lots of merchandise.
Is anyone else attending the SD show?
Does anybody want some swag?
If so,  let me know.



If there's a bad-ass shirt in a size L pick one up for me. I'll give you cash via paypal. I do however live in the UK and the shirt must be awesome.....the recent tour shirts sucjh as the Nazi Eagle logo thing etc seem to be rather lame?

Angus Khan

Quote from: pinkyslim on May 26, 2010, 02:22:42 PM
Hello there MELVIN nerds.
Due to no scheduled LA dates, I am planning on making the drive to San Diego.
I plan on picking up lots of merchandise.
Is anyone else attending the SD show?
Does anybody want some swag?
If so,  let me know.
Don't drive to gigs, then you can't be a drunken, screaming fan.  I'd like a Melvins bikini if one exists.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

Dubwise Ministry Juan

When are they going to sell King Buzzo/Bride Of Frankenstein wigs at gigs?

Angus Khan

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on May 26, 2010, 04:23:08 PM
When are they going to sell King Buzzo/Bride Of Frankenstein wigs at gigs?
When are fans going to start wearing mumus and wigs to gigs?
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

erin

Quote from: Angus Khan on May 26, 2010, 04:43:17 PM
Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on May 26, 2010, 04:23:08 PM
When are they going to sell King Buzzo/Bride Of Frankenstein wigs at gigs?
When are fans going to start wearing mumus and wigs to gigs?
I've actually seriously considered doing that...

I don't know how to feel about myself  :D
TV Mind... time to wake up

gesundheit

I will be there...depending on my cash flow at the time I might get some "excess" items that I'd be willing to pick up. I also travel frequently throughout Northern and Southern California (and even Oregon) so "dropping" these items off with you wouldn't be too much of a hassle. I hate paying for shipping and dealing with shipping companies (especially posters, I like keeping them flat in a portfolio style container)...there could be several options for completing these "tasks"

Angus Khan

Quote from: erin on May 26, 2010, 05:48:47 PM
Quote from: Angus Khan on May 26, 2010, 04:43:17 PM
Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on May 26, 2010, 04:23:08 PM
When are they going to sell King Buzzo/Bride Of Frankenstein wigs at gigs?
When are fans going to start wearing mumus and wigs to gigs?
I've actually seriously considered doing that...

I don't know how to feel about myself  :D
I think it's a great idea.  There could be a mumu wig wearing melvins army to rival the juggalos.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

GrimReaper


I'm hoping they have the cd box set for sale. That may bankrupt us all.

pinkyslim

Quote from: GrimReaper on May 28, 2010, 02:54:38 AM

I'm hoping they have the cd box set for sale. That may bankrupt us all.

totally. =P~