What's In Your Fridge, King Buzzo?

Started by Mount Ambulance, August 06, 2010, 02:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mount Ambulance


danimal

Does anyone else here love Red Eye even when Buzz or Neil isn't on?

danimal


Chowder Chucker



I'll bet Buzzos got at least a couple of gallons of this stashed in his icebox at home.
This signature has been banned.
It rubbed the right person, the wrong way.

Dumpster D

yeah, Like that Crowbar band on beavis and butthead, "yeah yeah, it's like..THIS is music you listen to when you want to get fat, you just like, put on this music and start eating!"


thats occaisionaly going to remind me of doom/sludge music.

some truly funny ass stuff.



Mad Arab


>>>JZS<<<


That ain't B.O.'s fridge, that's 9:30 club's fridge.


...Funny, I took several waters outta that fridge,that night &  I used to work on Pancake Mountain.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 06, 2010, 05:27:58 PM

That ain't B.O.'s fridge, that's 9:30 club's fridge.

Yeah, just the title of the article ...

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 06, 2010, 05:27:58 PM...Funny, I took several waters outta that fridge,that night &  I used to work on Pancake Mountain.

Waters? Why not several beers ... mmm' Stella.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on August 06, 2010, 11:01:44 PM

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 06, 2010, 05:27:58 PM...Funny, I took several waters outta that fridge,that night &  I used to work on Pancake Mountain.

Waters? Why not several beers ... mmm' Stella.

Don't drink, just several prescriptions &  :toke: .

jonE5

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 07, 2010, 10:01:21 AM
Quote from: Mount Ambulance on August 06, 2010, 11:01:44 PM

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 06, 2010, 05:27:58 PM...Funny, I took several waters outta that fridge,that night &  I used to work on Pancake Mountain.

Waters? Why not several beers ... mmm' Stella.

Don't drink, just several prescriptions &  :toke: .

Yess. Mang.  Pretty awesome you worked on Pancake Mountain. My daughter loves that show.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 07, 2010, 10:01:21 AM
Quote from: Mount Ambulance on August 06, 2010, 11:01:44 PM

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 06, 2010, 05:27:58 PM...Funny, I took several waters outta that fridge,that night &  I used to work on Pancake Mountain.

Waters? Why not several beers ... mmm' Stella.

Don't drink, just several prescriptions &  :toke: .
Ahhh, cottonmouth huh? Water Water Water!!! Not much of a drinker these days either. But a cold free beer is always nice ... though I most likely would reach for a Coke ...