video interview with Buzz

Started by black stallion, April 28, 2012, 06:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Braykfast

That was like watching two people on codeine have a conversation.
"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

(((O)))

Not much excitement there but i did want to hear what she was going to say that Lux Interior had said, and then Buzzo cut her off!  :|

Hortense

Thanks for posting the video interview.  Is that Dale speaking off camera?

(((O)))

Quote from: Hortense on April 28, 2012, 05:00:10 PM
Thanks for posting the video interview.  Is that Dale speaking off camera?
Yes, sounds very much like him.

Metalhead Cow

Yeah, I was thinking it sounded like Dale too. Buzz seemed pretty annoyed throughout this video.
I was excited to see his Night Of The Living Dead t-shirt.  8)

linoleum blownapart

funny he mentions not riding in a scion.  they are touring in three of them plus a van.
thrower of the bong water balloons

johnnyg

I would love to hear a Melvins Funkadelic cover. Maybe "Cosmic Slop" "WW3" or "No head no backstage pass"

FartLips

yeah he looked and sounded not in the mood. just after houston?
Judy is mad.🤣

black stallion

i think after all the interviews he did during his life he starts getting a bit annoyed
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

SquidVicious25

Pretty sure this is in Austin in the Mohawk green room before the show. It looks like the room there & I talked to Buzz before the show & he had on the night of the living dead t-shirt.

FartLips

Quote from: SquidVicious25 on May 02, 2012, 10:56:47 AM
Pretty sure this is in Austin in the Mohawk green room before the show. It looks like the room there & I talked to Buzz before the show & he had on the night of the living dead t-shirt.
i figured it was N.O. since she mentioned "nola" at the beginning. and buzz has a closet full of night of the living dead tshirts.
Judy is mad.🤣

MrLuck87

Parliament's Flashlight was playing on the PA before Unsane went out in Atlanta.  I wonder if Buzz choose it or if it's just a coincidence.


Parliament - Flash Light