Anybody interested in purchasing a ticket to the Santa Ana show 5-11-12?

Started by homeless_dad, April 30, 2012, 04:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

homeless_dad

 :x
I may have to work that night.  I'm trying to get out of it but I can't I guess I'll have to sell it. 
PM me or whatever.
Is Ian back yet??

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

homeless_dad

Yeah, I saw that on their Facebook page.  Does this mean youre interested Paul?

Thanks for the complement on the AV.  Best of many worlds.
You cant go wrong with a dancing Bruce Campbell gif either.
Is Ian back yet??

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: homeless_dad on April 30, 2012, 09:32:57 PM
Yeah, I saw that on their Facebook page.  Does this mean youre interested Paul?

Thanks for the complement on the AV.  Best of many worlds.
You cant go wrong with a dancing Bruce Campbell gif either.

haha i always thought that was a dancing John Lithgow
I got the shits real bad.