MELVINS in LONDON

Started by Kurva, November 17, 2005, 10:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kurva

I dont know if Im hallucinating, but I think Ive seen somewhere they are gonna play in london on 30th of november
is it true????


if so, COULD ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO GO GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT IT?
the venue (an exact address would be perfect),how much, etc......
so I could tell my brother where to go etc.....

MUCHOS MUCHOS GRACIAS!!!!

klump

Quote from: Kurva on November 17, 2005, 10:13:49 AM
I dont know if Im hallucinating, but I think Ive seen somewhere they are gonna play in london on 30th of november
is it true????


if so, COULD ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO GO GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT IT?
the venue (an exact address would be perfect),how much, etc......
so I could tell my brother where to go etc.....

MUCHOS MUCHOS GRACIAS!!!!

that was an old thread...
I was also tricked by it  :( that wouldve been my third time seeing them in london this year.

Ministry Fiend

Quote from: klump on November 17, 2005, 04:27:11 PM
Quote from: Kurva on November 17, 2005, 10:13:49 AM
I dont know if Im hallucinating, but I think Ive seen somewhere they are gonna play in london on 30th of november
is it true????


if so, COULD ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO GO GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT IT?
the venue (an exact address would be perfect),how much, etc......
so I could tell my brother where to go etc.....

MUCHOS MUCHOS GRACIAS!!!!

that was an old thread...
I was also tricked by it  :( that wouldve been my third time seeing them in london this year.


They always play in FUCKING London! We want them to come to Scotland! Although i will come down if we get neglected again. :x

Kurva

so there aint happenin no melvins in london in november?????



my bro will be soooooooo disappointed.........

:x :x :x :x