So what are The Melvins doing right now?

Started by Kurva, November 08, 2005, 12:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kurva

yeah. Im not paying attention to whats happening right now really, but what do they do at the moment?
Do they play with Big Business or what?
just tell me ..

Hateyouhumans

they have been opening with a short set of Melvins' originals, than Jello Biafra comes out and they do a set of songs Jello (with a healthy ammount of Buzzo) wrote for them all to play together... the lineup consists of Buzz on guitar, Dale on percussion & Sir David Scott Stone on bass... Big Business will be moving to Hollywood around January, and the sky's the limit from there...
Before beauty dissapears entirely from the earth, it will go on existing for a while by accident.
-Milan Kundera


cellphone

By March they'll be touring, presumably around the country.  Minneapolis is March 17th at Grumpy's.  Unsure about other dates.

glen

hey cell,  you believe they are doing a nation wide tour in March?    I  like that news.

I was thinking Grumpy's would be a "one off" thing like it usually is.
dude, I REALLY hope you are right.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Ben


adalita

Hey guys... anyone know if jello and the melvins might be coming to australia?? they were here with fantamos and tomahawk earlier this year.....bloody good they were.

Ministry Fiend

Quote from: adalita on November 17, 2005, 07:32:09 AM
Hey guys... anyone know if jello and the melvins might be coming to australia?? they were here with fantamos and tomahawk earlier this year.....bloody good they were.

Fuck Oz! like you said you've already had them.....We in Scotland want a go!!!!!!! Come to Glasgow MELVINS/JELLO and we promise you won't get stabbed1 :cheers:

rimb

Quote from: adalita on November 17, 2005, 07:32:09 AM
Hey guys... anyone know if jello and the melvins might be coming to australia?? they were here with fantamos and tomahawk earlier this year.....bloody good they were.

Apparently they're coming in April according to an interview with Jared from Big Business posted somewhere on this board.

Can't wait!