drum set-up

Started by glen, September 04, 2007, 08:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

glen

Quote from: Billy Fish on September 18, 2007, 02:03:20 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on September 04, 2007, 08:45:11 AM

I liked how Dales drum set said "vins" at the San Fran shows.

Vincent Signorelli = Swans, Foetus and Unsane

OR:

the suffix of MEL
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Billy Fish

Quote from: glen on September 18, 2007, 06:32:02 AM
Quote from: Billy Fish on September 18, 2007, 02:03:20 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on September 04, 2007, 08:45:11 AM

I liked how Dales drum set said "vins" at the San Fran shows.

Vincent Signorelli = Swans, Foetus and Unsane

OR:

the suffix of MEL

"No, thats impossible! Be reasonable"

Ron Maiden

Quote from: meanclown on September 06, 2007, 05:12:13 PM
i always wondered why they didn't set up "hi-hat" to "hi-hat"

me too thats what i invisioned when i heard they would play joined sets

Billy Fish

Quote from: armofinfant on September 18, 2007, 06:20:40 PM
Quote from: meanclown on September 06, 2007, 05:12:13 PM
i always wondered why they didn't set up "hi-hat" to "hi-hat"

me too thats what i invisioned when i heard they would play joined sets

no, cause then they could get stuck together.
and out of that vacuum you would get...ringo starr.

anaconda

sharing floor toms and cymballs makes more sense than sharing a hi-hat

Billy Fish

Quote from: anaconda on September 18, 2007, 06:40:18 PM
sharing floor toms and cymballs makes more sense than sharing a hi-hat

yeah, especially since their first idea was to do that...but they arent sharing those.
they kept hitting each other.
dale liked it, but coady is tender and they had to stop.

dale settled with this solution, as long as he could continue whipping coady after each practice while watching simpsons.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Billy Fish


glen

thats glenis THEE penis to you.   at least thats what the ladies call me.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Billy Fish