Melvins Interview (21st OF SEPTEMBER 2008, ARENA, VIENNA/AUSTRIA)

Started by ElGrampo, September 22, 2008, 12:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


glen

Quote from: rimb_38 on September 23, 2008, 10:41:51 AM


BO: Actually I'm the only one of the band that finished high school.



holy crap.  I'm not sure how to feel about that.

so I should tell my kids that education isn't everything?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

gesundheit

Yea, I'm kinda surprised too..I would think that the BB guys would have graduated as well. Not that I feel like they are educated, just that, with two new band members I think there would be at least another diploma. So for the future, when I try to join the Melvins (guitar, not bass), I'll leave out the whole "I graduated from high school" part in my resume.