Indeed

Started by norecess, September 14, 2009, 09:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bathroom creep

I'm listening to this at the moment.   Classic.  8)


By the way, you can still download the interview here, 1999 WMPG Portland:  

http://www.runningonion.com/audio.html#1999-WMPG    INDEEEED!!
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

PrickHonky

I've got this but only listened to it once after I first snagged it from the 'net
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Buick GN

and send VCavallo a PM










:D

Jaron

INEED! indeed! inDEEEED!

Andy

Quote from: norecess on September 15, 2009, 05:17:51 AM
Quote from: Michael Jordan on September 15, 2009, 05:08:20 AM
I can upload it when I get home in a coule of days.

that'd be awesome. i lost those files a long time ago.

I want to hear the Iron Man cover. And Paul Is Dead again.
For your health!

nightwolf

SEVEN GARRETS OF HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!!!!!!!!!

nightwolf

Kevin has the best lines

nightwolf


Jaron

INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!