Review of Stag

Started by nickoctane, March 05, 2010, 01:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nickoctane

Dudes kind of a douche but you can tell he knows what he's talking about for the most part.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCplNsNBgUA

GrimReaper



Better to just listen to it while you're doing something else visually.

But a cool idea nonetheless.

Uncle Fester

 :lol: his youtube handle is YourWrongImRight.

deatheats

Chump is a good douche substitute :)

the ether bunny

i've actually watched a ton of this guys album reviews, and i always like them. his musical collection seems to be vast, and sometimes he points me in the direction of good music.
he was a mongoloid.

Captain CoryCory

I found a new copy of Stag at my record store the other day. I gota promo copy at home but I hate listening to promos.

Anyways, did they repress it recently or could it be imported. Strangely enough, the store now has Melvinmania! Maybe they're just slow...

MrLuck87

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on March 08, 2010, 10:00:25 AM
I found a new copy of Stag at my record store the other day. I gota promo copy at home but I hate listening to promos.

Anyways, did they repress it recently or could it be imported. Strangely enough, the store now has Melvinmania! Maybe they're just slow...

I bought a promo copy about 4 years ago off amazon for about $14.  That was actually a good deal at the time because the next cheapest one was like $22.  Now they have plenty of copies that are reasonably priced.  I was considering upgrading.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000002J8Y/ref=sr_1_olp_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1268065800&sr=8-1&condition=used

Angus Khan

Quote from: (((O))) on March 05, 2010, 08:04:26 AM
The guy is somewhat of a douche (god i hate that word)
A douche is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

Douche usually refers to vaginal irrigation, the rinsing of the vagina, but it can also refer to the rinsing of any body cavity. A douche bag is a piece of equipment for douching
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

norecess

Quote from: Angus Khan on March 08, 2010, 02:22:19 PM
The word "douche" is also used in English as a derogatory slang term

i thought i had recently read somewhere the usage of the word in this context refers to 'dutch' and derives from the era of the english-dutch sea battles.

Angus Khan

Quote from: norecess on March 09, 2010, 01:38:23 AM
Quote from: Angus Khan on March 08, 2010, 02:22:19 PM
The word "douche" is also used in English as a derogatory slang term

i thought i had recently read somewhere the usage of the word in this context refers to 'dutch' and derives from the era of the english-dutch sea battles.
I'll go with wikipedia on this one.  Plus it's American slang so Americans have no reason to dislike the Dutch.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.