Non Collector Scum CD

Started by Afterbirthmilkshake, September 12, 2010, 01:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Afterbirthmilkshake

So my girlfriend ordered this for my birthday and they said that it would take like 28 days to get here.  WTF!? 

jules

Quote from: Afterbirthmilkshake on September 12, 2010, 01:25:43 PM
So my girlfriend ordered this for my birthday and they said that it would take like 28 days to get here.  WTF!? 
It took 6 days to get to England.

(the) Razor

Don't click this

suck poppet

if one of you california folks would tell me whether they sell these at the upcoming shows I would be much obliged
What's that? Not me. Fuck that, I'm a cat.

Afterbirthmilkshake

Ok so I got it the other day, but they did say sept 28th.  Its a good cd for a good price.   

I live in Illinois and judging by the rate of citizens imprisoned per capita it may as well be siberia. 


GrimReaper

I'm wondering if I will ever get that Thrones 45 I paid for about three months ago. :-k