A great idea for a band.

Started by Mad Arab, February 03, 2011, 09:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mad Arab

I wonder what kind of material a band comprised of Melvins cast offs could come up with.  Say if Deutrom, Rutmanis and Mike Dillard got together. What would they call themselves?

TheLegitMan93


(((O)))

Failed Member



The band that is, not Legit! Or maybe they could be known as........ Melvins Lite(r)

TheLegitMan93

The Ex-Melvins!
No, the X-Melvins... that would make them sound more X-treme and bad-aXX, right?? RIGHT??!!!!


Mushroom Ceremony Of The Mazatec Indians of Mexico - 16 Soft Singing

MrLuck87

It'd probably sound like "Clown Alley" and "The Whip".

Honky13

How bout if buzz from melvins started up a band with dale crover from the melvins and told the 'business' to fuck off. That would be sweet.


Honky13

I think that particular joke is old

Honky13

That whip 7" is the only 7" I own now. It's also the best I've ever owned. Like you said 'audio cocaine'.