Melvins at Fest 13

Started by GrimReaper, September 26, 2014, 10:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on October 03, 2014, 08:52:51 PM
No love for Descendents here? :facepalm: They rule. I really hope "Filmage" is out on DVD by year's end. The screening was awesome last year.
The Descendents are great- basically my entry into punk.  A friend used to live near them, always had their tapes and stickers on his car. 
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on October 03, 2014, 08:52:51 PM
No love for Descendents here? :facepalm: They rule. I really hope "Filmage" is out on DVD by year's end. The screening was awesome last year.
My wife was really into All/ Descendants, but I never found them very interesting.
I'd sure rather see them than the Foo Fighters at Voodoo Fest!  =;
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix