Melvins Holiday Bundle???

Started by Dan_Halen, December 16, 2014, 07:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dan_Halen

Didn't I read somewhere that they were going to release a bundle around the holidays that included a book of all the various Melvins t shirt designs over the years? Does anyone else remember anything like this?
Los ticka toe rest

(PAUL)

I remember a Melvins t-shirt book coming out but wasn't sure when that was going to be.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

NothingNatural

I remember it being mentioned for Thanksgiving originally. Don't know what's up with it now.

ZILLA

I love the Holiday Bundles but I am glad they are'nt going crazy cause that shit gets expensive.
########################################################################################################

Dan_Halen

Quote from: ZILLA on December 17, 2014, 04:54:41 PM
I love the Holiday Bundles but I am glad they are'nt going crazy cause that shit gets expensive.

I hear ya, between all the Stuff AmRep has been releasing and the Fantomas Box Set the Dan Halen foundation has been hit pretty hard cash wise.  :lol:
Los ticka toe rest