8/24/2016 - Buffalo, NY

Started by blewis, August 25, 2016, 08:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

blewis

What a Rock n Roll Show! Both Helms Alee and Melvins where phenomenal! Highlights of the Melvins set for me was Halo of Flies and AMAZON! Holy shit was it amazing...
The one and only....

Chief Ten Beers

 Hell yes, agreed on those two songs :!:. I love Dale's new role as band MC.  One of the best shows ever. Sound was perfect. Really loud but a great mix & tolerable w/out earplugs. Helms Alee ruled too. Looking forward to their new one.

Good to see you, sorry didn't chat longer. Holy shit was it a sweatbox in there. :lol:

blewis

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on August 25, 2016, 01:21:06 PM
Hell yes, agreed on those two songs :!:. I love Dale's new role as band MC.  One of the best shows ever. Sound was perfect. Really loud but a great mix & tolerable w/out earplugs. Helms Alee ruled too. Looking forward to their new one.

Good to see you, sorry didn't chat longer. Holy shit was it a sweatbox in there. :lol:

a Sweatbox indeed. Yeah, Dale was cracking me up and I loved Steve's energy. Great show!
The one and only....

DanLovesAsians

Euthanasia is pure evil, man. I loved it. This was my fifth Melvins show and my fifth time right up front. I love being up front right under the band, but I can't seem to hear the vocals too well. Anyone else have this issue? For future shows, should I sacrifice my love of being up front to hear the vocals better? WHAT DO I DO?! Also, Buffalo Iron Works was indeed a sweatbox.

bigjim

Quote from: DanLovesAsians on August 26, 2016, 09:01:00 AM
Euthanasia is pure evil, man. I loved it. This was my fifth Melvins show and my fifth time right up front. I love being up front right under the band, but I can't seem to hear the vocals too well. Anyone else have this issue? For future shows, should I sacrifice my love of being up front to hear the vocals better? WHAT DO I DO?! Also, Buffalo Iron Works was indeed a sweatbox.
If you want the best sound experience stand in front of the soundboard

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

moose

Fart fart fart fart it's just me here I
Guess.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

meezer

Quote from: moose on August 26, 2016, 09:25:35 PM
Fart fart fart fart it's just me here I
Guess.
Chief mentioned they're sold out in another thread.  :(
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix