Melvins most exciting album release

Started by ))))((((, February 23, 2023, 03:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: GiveMe45 on February 28, 2023, 05:14:05 PM
Quote from: Mount Ambulance on February 28, 2023, 03:50:17 PM
HAT. It was the first Melvins album I had advance warning of due to the internet. Previous to that I'd just be at the record dump and notice ... "Oh hey, look a new Melvins record!" That was the best.
The couple record stores that I mainly went to as a teenager always had upcoming releases posted on a reader board. I knew about all the Atlantic albums well in advance of their releases and got them right around when they came out but somehow there was no warning about Honky so it was a fun surprise when my girlfriend at the time brought it home one day.

The trilogy was probably the most exciting releases for me.  Can't remember where I got some advanced details but I was really interested in this new Ipecac label.

I'll always remember when Eggnog came out ... flipping thru and ... "Oh Hey, look a present ... for me!" That was the best.

The Trilogy box sat in the display case for so long (almost as long as the T T T box!) and I never bought it! I'm a dork. Didn't buy the T T T box either. Double dork!

amazonAMAZON

Tora Tora Tora is one of my favorite objects to own. It's just so cool. I hope that gets a proper CD or digital rerelease some day.