my version of the london gig

Started by musefreek, February 25, 2005, 04:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

musefreek

It's the morning after and I can NOT wipe the grin of my face and stop thinking of the best band in the world. And not only that, Kevin is back!!! (and looked as sexy as ever in his pink ski-pants, right guys? hehe)

I took a lot of pics and some short clips (one of Lovely Butterfly). I'll post them at lunchtime.

In the meantime, can someone tell me how I can post my clips?

Their version of I wanna hold your hand blew through the roof!

musefreek

well, here are some pics then. as i mentioned before, i have 3 clips that I can post but not too sure how to so if you're keen on seeing 'em just let me know how to go about it.





more to follow...

participant

That is the best thing I have heard in four months!!!


musefreek

i have 20 pics to post which i will upload over the weekend or on monday. imageshack was slow as fuck today so couldn't be bothered

i have 4 clips to post but don't know how to. can anyone let me know how you go about posting them and i will do so.

Beto Brasil

Quote from: musefreeki have 20 pics to post which i will upload over the weekend or on monday. imageshack was slow as fuck today so couldn't be bothered

i have 4 clips to post but don't know how to. can anyone let me know how you go about posting them and i will do so.

hey man, have you complete video? uh ? :shock:
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

klump

almost all of our pics got underexposed :(

Galvano

Quote from: Beto Brasil

hey man, have you complete video? uh ? :shock:

Foaming at the mouth.

turnacus

Van Hagar

mumu

How was 'Early Man', one of the opening bands?
It's all fucking good-dini as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I'd eat a MELVINS deep fried turd. GO MELVINS!!

-Smellis[/i]

boog

early man were fucking terrible.

LouiLoomis

Early Man are possibly the worst band I've ever seen live, I can't believe the bassist from Slint is in this awful band.

Reverend Ebeneezer

They ain't lying...Early Man were the fucking pits. Absolute rubbish bar one riff in their last song of the night which sounded like something Iron Monkey would've written and rejected...
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

klump

WHAT was that the bassist in Slint??? oh my god...they played generic thrash metal, that guy must have done some heavy drinking and signed a bad deal, hehe.