Record the Jamie Cameron Shows!!!

Started by Alnis, November 23, 2003, 02:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alnis

Somebody! I gotta hear those new songs...

Any recordings yet?

Alnis

Rembrandt Pussyhorse

ive no recording material, but im taking loads of pictures at the london gig.
I could catch a monkey

spud boy

Here is some footage from the London show, its not great but worth a look. The band doesn't really show up (They're just below the screen).

http://www.spudatron.com/music/melvins/MOV00680.MPG  - Kranky Klaus
http://www.spudatron.com/music/melvins/MOV00681.MPG  - Spook House
http://www.spudatron.com/music/melvins/MOV00684.MPG  - BB

alnis

Thanks so much for posting those! Do you have the whole show? I'd love to trade via the internet. I've got a couple shows...the House of Blues show, which is great quality, and a more recent show from Correggio (2003.08.07) which has reasonable quality, but cuts out before the end.

PM me if you're interested.

zium


spud boy

No I don't have the whole show, but I do have about 5 more clips that I can post later on. I just took the footage with a cybershot and not a proper video camera.