The cover of "Today your love, tomorow the World"

Started by Leroy, December 12, 2003, 03:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Leroy

Who sings on the cover of the Ramones song "Today your love, tomorrow the world", which is on one of the HAT 7"s?  It's similar to the singing on Black Santa.  I can't really tell if it's Buzz or Dale.


Anonymous

I don't want to play my HAT 7" series so I can't tell you. Sorry.
I'm gonna keep them unopened and sell 'em on ebay for big
bucks in 20 years

TosT

I want to play mine and check for you, but there's something wrong with my turntable :(

yeknod ykoops

it's buzz. he talks about it in some interview i scored from that dead ftp.

leroy

i like how they turned it into their own song, by playing acoustic guitar at parts of it, and just bass for most of it.  It works really well.  And they also changed some lyrics too.