old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.

Started by reluctantking, November 30, 2007, 04:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

reluctantking

hey kids..

I have a blogger blog now with a bunch of crap on it, some of it includes this really old interview that I did with the band
almost twenty years ago, ha ha. It might be of some historical worth to some of you. Here is the link:

introvertedloudmouth.blogspot.com

happy reading!

BW

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bathroom creep

Nice interview and blog! Gonna check out the other stories now. 
Thanks Mr. Walsby.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

ManWithNoName


Idlehanz


mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband


Pringles

Best interview iv' seen in a while. It explain a lot of thing.


QuoteBuzz: I have a hard time writing lyrics. You read our lyrics. What did you think of them?
Brian: They were pretty good. I really liked the ones about Ronald Reagan and nuclear war.
Buzz: Yeah, the anti-war song.

What song is it?
Luck is a residue of design

GrimReaper

Lori Black looked pretty hot back in the day.


bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Pringles on December 01, 2007, 04:37:31 PM
Best interview iv' seen in a while. It explain a lot of thing.


QuoteBuzz: I have a hard time writing lyrics. You read our lyrics. What did you think of them?
Brian: They were pretty good. I really liked the ones about Ronald Reagan and nuclear war.
Buzz: Yeah, the anti-war song.

What song is it?
Oh, that's the song on the album with the song containing nazi lyrics.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Chief Ten Beers

 Thanks and great blast from the past, Brian. The Motley Crue story was pretty funny too. What Maiden album did you think sucked around that time, "Number Of The Beast"? I liked that one and the two after. I think "Somewhere In Time" was the first one that I thought sucked - Adrian Smith and those cheesy guitar synths. And the songs just were just not very good. At least the album cover was awesome!

dontyoutellme

pretty awesome.
Buzz: "yeah we are the unwanted melvins"
gamble gamble gamble DIE.