Anyone still looking for Melvins Qees?

Started by mopafeena, June 10, 2008, 01:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

rictus


mopafeena

Quote from: rictus on June 10, 2008, 08:45:32 AM
Quote from: mopafeena on June 10, 2008, 01:42:48 AM
You can get 2 inch ones here:

http://www.designertoystore.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=oxopmelvins


Out of stock.  :(
That's the only one I lack. I got excited for a second.
You could get one from Bug Vinyl. Just be warned they are very slow and you will have to send reminder emails to make sure they ship your order. You'll get it eventually though.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

rictus

Quote from: mopafeena on June 11, 2008, 04:41:19 AM
Quote from: rictus on June 10, 2008, 08:45:32 AM
Quote from: mopafeena on June 10, 2008, 01:42:48 AM
You can get 2 inch ones here:

http://www.designertoystore.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=oxopmelvins


Out of stock.  :(
That's the only one I lack. I got excited for a second.
You could get one from Bug Vinyl. Just be warned they are very slow and you will have to send reminder emails to make sure they ship your order. You'll get it eventually though.

Thanks. For some reason I didn't notice that Bug Vinyl link last time.

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband