Started by grays harbor mafia, September 08, 2008, 07:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 01, 2015, 03:00:46 PM
Was this the back of the shirt?
No, sir. This is the front. I might be able to find a photo of one hanging up behind Walsby on the merch table if you like. Or I could parade in it on the promenade tomorrow morning and have my photographer knock up a few stills. Please advise.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: jules on July 01, 2015, 06:08:49 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 01, 2015, 03:00:46 PM
Was this the back of the shirt?
No, sir. This is the front. I might be able to find a photo of one hanging up behind Walsby on the merch table if you like. Or I could parade in it on the promenade tomorrow morning and have my photographer knock up a few stills. Please advise.
Does it look like this?

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

:lol: :lol:

Not much going on in TX right now, then?   :lol:

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Chris P. Bacon

Has anyone seen a Melvins shirt that says Melvins rule and you don't? I heard it had a skull and crossbones on it.. And was being sold on this tour..
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

anaconda

It was originally part of the Melvins Reading Time Bundle. Sold Out in April 2015, shipped in May 2015.

Special bundle released in a limited edition of only 99 copies. Included the following:
• 88-page book of Melvins shirt designs. Numbered, stamped, and signed by Buzz
• Reissue of the very first Melvins shirt design in the original color. Orange gluey porch treatments shirt.
• Melvins rule you do not shirt.
• Melvins mug

JUDY

Yeah, what he said  :D

Quote from: Chris P. Bacon on July 06, 2015, 12:48:50 PM
Has anyone seen a Melvins shirt that says Melvins rule and you don't? I heard it had a skull and crossbones on it.. And was being sold on this tour..

I have it and it's super cute. As far as I know it was only available with that book bundle from a while back ago:

bUTTHOLEmAN

There's a different color way, same design, currently available on tour.  It will probably be for sale soon on the merchaye site.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Chris P. Bacon

Thanks everyone, my friend picked me one up at the Nashville show last night.. I hadn't heard of that style before.. Again thanks to you all..

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

meezer

Not at the show last night, Chris? P? Bacon? Hello?  :o
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Chris P. Bacon

No I couldn't make it out that way.. I live about 5 hours from there... Plus I had the little one... So nope not this time..

Hunter S. Thompson

hemispheres

I need a God Damn Melvins shirt! >.< I even have a Genesis shirt but not a Melvins shirt
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

Rusty Shackleford

Question for the whole board - Which melvins (or any other band) shirt of yours gets the most attention and/or questions from other people? 

For me it's the Dale Crover king of the delta blues.