..once again...

Started by the crybaby, September 18, 2008, 01:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the crybaby

the strange thing with that is that the guy who has bought it for $1000 last october is now re-selling it it for $666...

the crybaby

item has now been removed from ebay...

grays harbor mafia

is it real??  did you find out?  i sent him an offer on it and he counter offered  and im thinking about getting it. 
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

the crybaby

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on September 23, 2008, 12:16:25 AM
is it real??  did you find out?  i sent him an offer on it and he counter offered  and im thinking about getting it. 

when this item has been offered the first time by genome88 in october 2007 a few weeks later i checked the feedbacks of the seller and found a positive feedback from the guy who is selling it now. i didn't remember the price of it, but yesterday i also send an offer:

me: i am offerering you $ xxx for the melvins trilogy.

runs-with-scissors-666 : This pressing, according to Melvins drummer Dale Crover and 1 past Ebay sale, goes for $1,000. My buy it now price is VERY fair. Good luck ever seeing this particular pressing ever again. I would rather keep it than sell it for less than my listed price.

me: i know it's rare, i spoke with the melvins about it at my last interview i did with them...
i know that there are 12 copies made. 1 copy is held by dale crover and 10 copies are hold by buzz himself.
so only 1 copy made it to distro, the 1 you have bought from ebay seller "genome88" for $ 1000 (you left pos. feedback at nov. 17th, 2007).
now you are selling it for $ 666, $ 334 less than you bought it...
strange!!!

runs-with-scissors-666 : Yes, I did buy it. But now I'm hurting for $. If only 1 made it into distro wouldn't that make this 1 even more rare?

JJ

I'd be hurting for cash too if I was prone to spending $1000 for Lp sets......

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: the crybaby on September 23, 2008, 01:34:00 AM
Quote from: grays harbor mafia on September 23, 2008, 12:16:25 AM

when this item has been offered the first time by genome88 in october 2007 a few weeks later i checked the feedbacks of the seller and found a positive feedback from the guy who is selling it now. i didn't remember the price of it, but yesterday i also send an offer:

me: i am offerering you $ xxx for the melvins trilogy.

runs-with-scissors-666 : This pressing, according to Melvins drummer Dale Crover and 1 past Ebay sale, goes for $1,000. My buy it now price is VERY fair. Good luck ever seeing this particular pressing ever again. I would rather keep it than sell it for less than my listed price.

me: i know it's rare, i spoke with the melvins about it at my last interview i did with them...
i know that there are 12 copies made. 1 copy is held by dale crover and 10 copies are hold by buzz himself.
so only 1 copy made it to distro, the 1 you have bought from ebay seller "genome88" for $ 1000 (you left pos. feedback at nov. 17th, 2007).
now you are selling it for $ 666, $ 334 less than you bought it...
strange!!!

runs-with-scissors-666 : Yes, I did buy it. But now I'm hurting for $. If only 1 made it into distro wouldn't that make this 1 even more rare?
so since he knows its the ONLY one(*cause you told him)  he's going to jack up the price more...THANKS!!!!!   

grays harbor mafia

if it is the ONLY one, i have the extra money, i should have bought it.... now im kickin myself in the ass.   thats probably one of the RAREST melvins records your going to get..  1 of 1 !!!!!!!!!!     because i seriously doubt that buzz or dale are going to get rid of theirs.

dead mike

what was this supposed to be? i've skimmed this thread and only picked up something about hamburgers, swastikas, and 666. and i'm far too lazy to read the thing again.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

GrimReaper

Buzz confirmed in an interview, conducted in Vienna, Austria by El Grampo and the Crybaby, that Trilogy vinyl exists with all swastikas.

Several hardcore Melvins collectors are willing to pay top dollar to get the one copy not in the possession of band members.

cara

i guess even the Melvins are rabid collectors of Melvins stuff.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

grays harbor mafia

he still has it,  supposedly, but he wont get back to me about buying it from him, maybe he is full of poo

cara

it seems like he likes 6! 6! 6! the number of the beast quite a bit. Maybe he just wanted to list it for $666 dollars and then take it down.

Chomas

Quote from: GrimReaper on September 24, 2008, 09:23:18 AM

Buzz confirmed in an interview, conducted in Vienna, Austria by El Grampo and the Crybaby, that Trilogy vinyl exists with all swastikas.

Several hardcore Melvins collectors are willing to pay top dollar to get the one copy not in the possession of band members.

the funny thing is thats likely considered a real mental disorder