Melvins Box Set Giveaway

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, October 10, 2008, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bathroom creep

I can't even decide on a song..    but I think I might go with Hag Me.  Or something off Stag.

It's just impossible to pick one single song.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

Uncle Fester

now i regret not choosing pigs of the roman empire or... something off of H.A.T. theres too many melvins songs that are my favorite... i dont have just one... its too ahrd to choose.

Mad Arab

bathroom creep

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

nothintothenotice

maybe its a trick question of some kind...seriously, for a hardcore melvins fan its really really hard to pick A song

bUTTHOLEmAN

They'll probably get their maid to come in and pick from a list of contestants.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

stonerwitch

Quote from: Dr.Benway on October 11, 2008, 09:26:45 PM
I chose Going Blind off Houdini.  It's so different and original.  It really emphasizes Buzz's diversity.  I'm going to win for sure.

:-s

I chose Pure Digital Silence.  And explained why to them in a few long paragraphs the sheer complexity about this masterpiece and how it just really brings a calmness to my demeanor everytime I hear it.
You sink a my swan

danimal

Smellis

"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Stooges

molotov

Guys, please, give me direct link.

glen

I'm not telling the song I picked.   and why.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN