King Buzzo look-alikes

Started by Agonizer, March 26, 2004, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: Dudbean on January 17, 2006, 12:03:51 AM
There's something about the guy in that picture... Maybe the giant glasses? It just doesn't sit right with me.

:lol:

you got something against giant glasses?

actually, if your saying Buzz looks like the singer dude from Green Day then I should probably put my own mug up here (conda style).  I get told I look like that dude a lot (except I don't normally wear eye liner).
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

SchnabelA

Maybe we should end the similarity-debate with this chap:

[attachment deleted by admin]

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Vcavallo

i definitely agree about the green day guy.  and that picture of mr.the cure looks like him as well.

i think it's the hallucinatory "that guy's" eyes. 
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

mopafeena

Go on glen!! put your pic up.  :D

I might put mine up. Although i'm quite gutless so maybe not.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

glen

mopafeena

That's not you!! Is it??

I thought it was Nicolas Cage.

glen

Quote from: mopafeena on January 17, 2006, 08:07:14 AM
That's not you!! Is it??

I thought it was Nicolas Cage.

you mean this?   hate to tell you,  that's ALL me.   nicolas cage?  COME ON!!  at least you could have said a good looking actor.  like lunica calling me tom cruise!  (is TC considered good looking?)     maybe I should post another pic of moi so you can get a different perspective.

mopafeena

My apologies!! How could i be so mistaken?  :(  :lol:

Lunica

well, tom cruise was voted the most annoying actor in the world. and i agree. i don't think hes hot, and hes got a giant nose.
(i think i just said you looked like tom cruise cause someone said i look like some actor.) you actually look more like david hasselhoff. do you sing like him too? IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FREEEEDOM! for the very first time!

and for that guy with the giant circular glasses.. whats up with that? i think his face has been squeezed together or something.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

norecess

I still can't believe that's Glen, I like the guy in the avatar better  8)

Leroy

Quote from: Uncle Fester on January 17, 2006, 02:14:23 AM
I always found that that little shit from green day kinda has the same face as a younger

anaconda

everybody rags me on my glasses! why? ya theyre big and theyre old
but thats probably why i like them!  like an 'image' if you will.
I need them to see and drive, and to rock out like a motherfu_ka :P

glen

Quote from: Lunica on January 17, 2006, 05:09:47 PM
well, tom cruise was voted the most annoying actor in the world. and i agree. i don't think hes hot, and hes got a giant nose.
(i think i just said you looked like tom cruise cause someone said i look like some actor.) you actually look more like david hasselhoff. do you sing like him too? IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FREEEEDOM! for the very first time!

and for that guy with the giant circular glasses.. whats up with that? i think his face has been squeezed together or something.

where to I begin here?          I guess I'll start with this:  DAMN conda!  Lunica is getting ruthless. she is insulting your glasses!  I wouldn't put up with that shit! (hehe)   I think your glasses have character.  in the vein of Harry Carey or CNR (my avatar),  character!

now onto lunica's comments on myself.   Lun,   you know, I'll take the David Hasselhoff thing as a compliment.  DH is actually such an incredible loser that he has come full circle to cool again. besides, I know he is HUGE in Europe and all the chickys love him.  and also he's a drunk, what an admirable quality.   
I said you looked like Katie Holmes in a pic and you came back with "you look like Tom Cruise". I thought that was pretty damn funny.
david haasselhoff..............   wow.

hey marteen,   sorry your disapointed.  that IS me.   I guess I'll have to post a different pic of me.
if you like my avatar mug better I guess I understand, he IS pretty damn handsome.
I'm looking at a pic of my wife and I at her 30th birthday party on my desk right now.  you keep wanting to get a gander at her so maybe,    just maybe,   I will scan it and post it.  that way you get a verification photo of me AND get to see my wife.  won't that be exciting?  and besides, galvano said (in not so many words) my pic was crappy as well.  I better get something different up here.  BUT!!  would it ruin my avatar mystique?   we don't want that do we?

.......................david hasselhoff....................    THAT'S going to linger for a while.