Any word on the Ipecac Boxset?

Started by pbhilton, December 02, 2008, 09:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rhett E rock

Quote from: perusha on December 03, 2008, 10:59:56 PM
Word from HAZE XXL is that the limited edition Amphetamine Reptile version of the entire Ipecac Boxset will be pressed over the space of 222 7" singles.  That's 222 7" per box set!

Release date delayed due to the ridiculous number of cover sleeves HAZE has to draw up...

i don't know whether to hope if you're right or wrong...regardless, i'm not missing out on this.  i have the feeling the Melvinswill make it worth our while.

Dr.Benway

Quote from: rhett E rock on December 04, 2008, 08:31:01 PM
Quote from: perusha on December 03, 2008, 10:59:56 PM
Word from HAZE XXL is that the limited edition Amphetamine Reptile version of the entire Ipecac Boxset will be pressed over the space of 222 7" singles.  That's 222 7" per box set!

Release date delayed due to the ridiculous number of cover sleeves HAZE has to draw up...

i don't know whether to hope if you're right or wrong...regardless, i'm not missing out on this.  i have the feeling the Melvinswill make it worth our while.
jeez laweez

Uncle Fester

Quote from: cara on December 04, 2008, 04:12:08 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on December 04, 2008, 03:39:55 PM
i have A ipecac boxset

Did Buzzo give you it for being an awesome son?
i scratch his back he scratches mine kind of thing...him and I are a pretty happy bunch of bananas.

>>>JZS<<<

Does anyone have any REAL info about the box set?

glen

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/ss/byauthor/94350

this article from august refers to it as a vinyl box set.  I still expect cd's.    and artwork. lots and lots of artwork.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Chomas

I hope they put it out because Ive had a boner for it for like half a year now  :)

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Chomas


someeskimo

Quote from: rhett E rock on December 04, 2008, 08:31:01 PM
Quote from: perusha on December 03, 2008, 10:59:56 PM
Word from HAZE XXL is that the limited edition Amphetamine Reptile version of the entire Ipecac Boxset will be pressed over the space of 222 7" singles.  That's 222 7" per box set!

Release date delayed due to the ridiculous number of cover sleeves HAZE has to draw up...

Wait, I've got new info: It's actually going to be 444 ONE-SIDED 7"s with etchings on the flipside. All 7"s will be on different colours and each of the 444 sleeves will be handdrawn by Haze! Due to ridiculous amount of work involved, they're able to produce only two sets per year. I'd suggest you email them NOW to get on the waiting list! I was 20th who mailed so I should be able to get one in only ten years..!