detroit rock city

Started by danimal, December 10, 2008, 10:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FartLips

first rule: we don't talk about download club.
Judy is mad.🤣

MeddlingCrybaby

Fester Rules You Drool

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

blewis

a "real" link, please?

I've seen the HAT singles on here for download.
Not sure why this link couldn't be posted.

The one and only....

(PAUL)

Maybe because no one has it yet...
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

FartLips

I wish someone would hurry with it. that's my favorite kiss song.
Judy is mad.🤣

blewis

No doubt!

When I heard Melvins would be covering it
I suddenly felt like I was ten, sitting around
in my Frehley's Comet shirt and jamming out
to Alive II.

Detroit Rock Fucking City!!!
The one and only....


FartLips

thanks rev!  wow! fucking awesome cover!
Judy is mad.🤣

Rev. Mike

Quote from: OLD FART LIPS on December 20, 2008, 11:45:53 PM
thanks rev!  wow! fucking awesome cover!

I know, it's the most smoking SSB ever!

black stallion

thanks Mike,DRC sounds amazing!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

CaptainPungent

why are they releasing it so far away from the 4th?
still awesome, not complaining

blewis

Thank you sooooo much!

Sounds awesome!
The one and only....

heavyR

I didn't think I was going to be able to get one unless I grabbed one from eBay or something. I'm so glad I checked the board after work yesterday so I could grab the 7".

Insomnivore

What with all the Rick-rolling and grab-assing I'm losing track of the post. Do we have them up here or what?

Here's both just in case -

http://theworriedwell.blogspot.com/2008/12/melvins-star-spangled-banner-bw-detroit.html

Now be good people and go buy the precious pretty-pretty.