If the Melvins were featured on the Rock Band game...

Started by Mad Arab, January 29, 2009, 02:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Arab

and you could only pick one song from their entire collection, which one would it be?

I flipped a coin  for either Honey Bucket or Oven.

Honey Bucket it is.

8)

Mad Arab

Eh, not enough guitar play for that song. But hey, if thats your choice for this little rhetorical game, so be it!

Dead Cowboy

Hey man.... its my dream game. Early earth, Sunn, boris slow stuff, khanate.... Id play that game.

Mad Arab

rimb

tommyhc

In the Freaktose the Bugs are Dying

including the 25 min of silence.

bathroom creep

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

bathroom creep

On a related note..  I just remembered that Guitar Hero already featured a pretty great slow 'n' heavy song:

Megasus - Red Lottery
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

Chris P. Bacon

If they used one I would see The Kicking Machine.

But I think Dog Island would be fun.
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

dead mike

Pure Digital Silence.

This is my response to any question that asks "What Melvins song would you _____ if ______?"
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

nothintothenotice

oh god....imagine if they had their own game, like aerosmith, or the metallica one coming out

Mad Arab

What would be wrong with that? I think that would be awesome.

Rock Band - Melvins Edition

Thats got a great ring to it.