Melvins Snowboard?????wtf

Started by nothintothenotice, March 13, 2009, 09:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

I see he dropped the price but still hasn't learned to spell.

JJ

gesundheit

Kirkwood area?...I used to live in South Lake..Worked at sierra

Buick GN

Quote from: gesundheit on March 18, 2009, 03:30:14 AM
Kirkwood area?...I used to live in South Lake..Worked at sierra
Mount Shasta, actually. (my back yard)

..but I've boarded: Mt. Rose, Boreal, Alpine Meadows, Sugar Bowl, and Squaw in the Tahoe area.

Several resorts in UT..and Mt. Spokane in WA.

(if you were speaking to me)

gesundheit

Indeed I was...I have ridden all of those spots in North Lake too but my "home" mountain was Sierra at Tahoe for four years when I lived in South Lake..I thought that peak looked somewhat familiar..now I know it was from my travels up to Eugene on i-5 last September..

On a side note..this monday will be my first day riding after a year off because of tearing my acl and meniscus and going through surgery last May...wish me luck!..It's not really that big of a deal though since I'm just gonna be taking a few turns/taking it easy..

(the) Razor

Don't click this

Buick GN

Quote from: gesundheit on March 19, 2009, 02:16:52 AM
Indeed I was...I have ridden all of those spots in North Lake too but my "home" mountain was Sierra at Tahoe for four years when I lived in South Lake..I thought that peak looked somewhat familiar..now I know it was from my travels up to Eugene on i-5 last September..

On a side note..this monday will be my first day riding after a year off because of tearing my acl and meniscus and going through surgery last May...wish me luck!..It's not really that big of a deal though since I'm just gonna be taking a few turns/taking it easy..
Good luck & have a blast, as I know you will.   :D

Buick GN

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 16, 2009, 05:38:35 PM
I see he dropped the price but still hasn't learned to spell.
The price has again been dropped. ($350 now)