Is it true only 5 people showed up to an Albany Melvins show?

Started by Melvy, April 14, 2009, 08:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


the ether bunny

he was a mongoloid.

erin

i don't need to fight people anymore. guns are so much quicker   :P
TV Mind... time to wake up

Chomas

well if they played Albany again Id be there -  100% chance son

pinkyslim

I have seen MULE in Indio, Ca  with 4 other people including bartender. 1994
Cows at same place play in front of 7.1994



FartLips

the offspring with only the opening bands watching(i was in one of the bands.).

the supersuckers with only 11 people.

the wifey informs me that the prince afterparty after his show in nashville was free and only attended by 10 people. prince played for an hour.
Judy is mad.🤣

cara

Strange. Actually I can kind of see the Supersuckers one.

violent office

Quote from: FART LIPS on April 14, 2009, 08:54:31 PM
the first time i saw them, there was only 16. the room was previously packed with 200 for the local opener. :?

I had a very similar experience.

FartLips

cara:
Strange. Actually I can kind of see the Supersuckers one.



yeah, but the supersuckers played like champs that night. we got the full show and they never bitched about it.
Judy is mad.🤣

Captain CoryCory

I'd love to go to a concert with only like three other people. The awkwardness of it all is hilarious and you're gauranteed good pics.

norecess

If I would have been there I would have bought a round.

rictus


black stallion

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on April 16, 2009, 10:22:41 AM
I'd love to go to a concert with only like three other people. The awkwardness of it all is hilarious and you're gauranteed good pics.
that's exactly my thought.i'm so jealous that fart saw them in front of 16,can only imagine what a great experience it must have been
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

FartLips

it was epic!  buzz dressed in plaid pants, orange shirt with the top buttons undone to reveal a large necklace and medallion, and that jacked up fro he had back in the day.
Judy is mad.🤣

black stallion

cool!and was Joe on bass?i think Dale in the pic from Ozma wore a necklace too 8)
Charmicarmicat:Bastards