Buzz still has no love for Love

Started by spunkmonkey, May 22, 2009, 02:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mad Arab

I have no problem with Tool. But Nirvana only put out an actual 3 studio albums before Cobain blasted himself and those albums have been out for a good while.-- between 1989-1993. It would be easy to get bored with just 3 albums.  

FartLips

i'll tell ya this: tool bores the hell outta me! the wifey SLEPT through the last show.
Judy is mad.🤣

Mad Arab

Their music does have a certain rhythm that lends itself more to contemplation rather than energy. It's closer to sludgy shoegazer music.

norecess

How is it possible to fall in love with Courtney Love? That's what I would like to know.

If one of your friends would marry her, how would that make you feel about your friend? Is he still your friend?

Just a thought..

Mad Arab

Drugs...it was the drugs all along.

norecess

All the drugs he took or do you mean heroin?

Sure, Buzz and Kurt knew each other when they were younger, but 'friends friends'? I don't know, I can only speculate.

Dr.Benway

I can totally relate with the idea of the bad outweighing the good in a relationship.  I don't care about that part of it.  I don't care who like's a certain band or doesn't.  To each their own.  In one of the other threads someone asked if the Melvins have offended them in any way, with the Nazi symbols or NAMBLA stickers etc.  The only thing that has bothered me is the chants from the stage about Cobains death, the Walsby posters about another dead junkie, some of Buzz's comments in interviews about his death.  The man is dead.  Leave it alone.  And Courtney Love is a piece of shit.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: ManWithNoName on May 23, 2009, 08:35:17 AM
I have defended Tool and such over bullshit sell out crap plenty of times on this board.

The fact is, to some of us, Nirvana(or tool) is just plain boring and it has nothing to do with 12 year olds wearing nirvana shirts or them being played on MTV.

Back on topic, Love is a cunt. Remember when she accused Buzz of killing Cobain? Hilarious.



That was one of the funniest things I ever read. If that was remotely true, I'd picture it'd be something like this....

- Buzz makes a lethal speedball, Courtney tries to "stop" him....then Buzz shoves the needle right in her eye, looks at Cobain like he's a moron, and storms off yammering some incomprehensible bullshit, which later becomes the lyrics to a song that's a million times better than Honey bucket.

The copes file it as a "suicide" and Kurt just sits there drooling on himself.

TH'END.

turnacus

We all know Buzz is never completely open about anything. He's always contrarian, sarcastic, does a lot of "socratic method" in interviews (responds to questions with questions) and generally clouds things.

Van Hagar

ManWithNoName


Dr.Benway

Nietzsche?  Like I Nietzsche mouth fulla my cock

ManWithNoName

nah, just a plato/socrates hater. 8)

Dr.Benway


Justafilthylurker

Charles Peirce is the best philosopher, fuck all the haters.

oldstoner

Quote from: m3kcomp on May 22, 2009, 10:19:11 PMI also think that some folks have no sympathy for people who destroy themselves. I think of a guy like Buzz as someone who won't shed many tears for people who make bad decisions...but who the fuck knows.

I agree, but yeah, who the fuck knows. Buzz probably thought Kurt was a dumbass for getting involved with that wretched excuse for a human being. I'm surprised she's even still around.