Where's Buzzo... Where's Waldo

Started by Vili501, May 31, 2009, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimReaper

I just found all three of the Hudson Brothers.

oldies radio

All analog. Reel to reel. Fab Four. Little Deuce Coupe. Under My Thumb. Who's better than the Funk Brothers? No one!

Sludgebaby

Where's Waldo was one of the best parts of my childhood *sighs wistfully*
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

anaconda

meezer

I saved the original Where's Waldo book from" the didn't sell at the yard sale stack" at my parent's house. Even though it came out when I was in high school, I still love it.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Sludgebaby

i'd love to release a Where's Waldo book with no Waldos, just to drive people insane
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

Uncle Fester

Quote from: Sludgebaby on March 05, 2015, 11:31:28 PM
i'd love to release a Where's Waldo book with no Waldos, just to drive people insane
i remember there was a where's waldo where it was ALL waldos.

Uncle Fester

Sludgebaby

yeah but wasn't the goal to find the "right" waldo, and it sent kids all over the world into an existential crisis

anaconda

Sludgebaby

"...And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche