Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironboss

Better ones......

[attachment deleted by admin]

GrimReaper

Awesome first post!

Iron Boss used to hang out at Memory Lane in Baltimore if I remember right. Liquor Bike, Women of Destruction, good times.

black stallion

can Dale be considered as a permanent member of Honky?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

hatefulbread

It's my understanding, that if you open for The Melvins now, Dale has to play drums for you.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: hatefulbread on August 09, 2013, 02:05:36 PM
It's my understanding, that if you open for The Melvins now, Dale has to play drums for you.
:lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Stonergrunge

Damn, I LOVE that longhorn sparkle green bass, apparently it was built by Eric Chaz.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

black stallion

Quote from: Stonergrunge on August 14, 2013, 02:00:19 PM
Damn, I LOVE that longhorn sparkle green bass, apparently it was built by Eric Chaz.

didn't he have more than one?

anaconda

ya, he has an orange sparkle one as well

Grayfro

black stallion

nice shirt Buzz! and cool tatoos Jeff!

FartLips

Quote from: Stonergrunge on August 14, 2013, 02:00:19 PM
looking at the neck reminds me of why you shouldn't get your girlfriends name tattooed on your arm.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

The Bloated Pope

Probably a pic of Dale receiving the power of drumming and hula hooping by god himself

Dumpster D

Nice gloves Dale!

I want to find some of those, And the Rest is stunning! Handsome handsome Daddy !!!  8)

Zorn

Quote from: The Bloated Pope on August 23, 2013, 08:15:33 PM
Probably a pic of Dale giving the power of drumming and hula hooping to god himself

:D

It has probably been already posted but I love this one.