Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bionicanchovy

Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on March 25, 2010, 07:24:53 PM
Quote from: glen on March 24, 2010, 08:40:31 AM
Quote from: rictus on March 24, 2010, 08:29:13 AM

I never understood why someone needs a kit like that.

novelty is my guess.   

Just think of each drum and cymbal as a different note. 

Right on. Bozzio plays the drums as both a melodic and a rhythmic instrument.
"I'm forever near a stereo saying, 'What the fuck is this GARBAGE?' And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers." - Nick Cave

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

ManWithNoName

glen

toshi on the new castle spout.
a fine brand.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

jules

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

Quote from: rictus on April 09, 2010, 08:28:50 AM

Plucky's handiwork?

oh   my  god.
I think you just nailed it.

*is momentarily inclined to PM plucky his mailing address for a hopeful gifty.  then thinks that over for a minute and realizes the so many many ways that is a terrifying thought.*

dijk cheese

why on earth do you think its plucky? did you read the girls comments? this place has gone crazy since juan has returned.

fine work.
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

dead mike

Quote from: bionicanchovy on March 31, 2010, 06:08:03 PM
Right on. Bozzio plays the drums as both a melodic and a rhythmic instrument.
So which of these did he most need to use on that Korn album he contributed to?
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

glen

should I be troubled by the fact that it appears as though the brassiere is filled out?