Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

yeah, that's crazy but they were there for Cheap Trick. as you can see from the video, they joined them on stage for a song
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Hot Pants

the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

Dumpster D

I saw one of those Same oldschool Rocker Bass guitars last year in the kingston Guitar shop...Man...I LOVE head stock and the machine heads on that bass. Is Steve's bass a players guitar? or If he kinda does the best he can to baby that thing.

))))((((

From a purely aesthetic point of view, i wish Steve would use that bass all the time over that hideous, pointy white thing he uses lately. The one above just looks so damn cool.

Fureon Nectarmoon

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 14, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
From a purely aesthetic point of view, i wish Steve would use that bass all the time over that hideous, pointy white thing he uses lately. The one above just looks so damn cool.
Hah, we're in a 100% disagreement on this. This is literally the complete opposite of what I think of those two basses.

))))((((

Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on July 04, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
Hah, we're in a 100% disagreement on this. This is literally the complete opposite of what I think of those two basses.
That's cool of course. Do you like the white more because it is a bit weird looking maybe and fits in with the Melvins oddball stage look? I suppose in that way it makes sense.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: ))))(((( on July 04, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
That's cool of course. Do you like the white more because it is a bit weird looking maybe and fits in with the Melvins oddball stage look? I suppose in that way it makes sense.

Nikki Sixx is a dork
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Fureon Nectarmoon

Quote from: ))))(((( on July 04, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
I just like that shape, it's hard to say why exactly, I just do.
The white color also goes well with it, it's more visible in the dark and contrasts with the strings.
With its sharp jagged edges I feel most like calling it an "axe" than any guitar...
It looks like a weapon and it's called the Warlock... – how much cooler does it get than this?

runk the punk

If you check Otisserie on Instagram, he's posting vids in his IG story of Melvins soundchecking and whatnot. Pretty entertaining, Dale singing Beatles "Do you want to know a secret".  It's O from Olivelawn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlJrMU8BpTR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fcxg0dw3dbsd

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

jules

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

black stallion

did i see the name glen on that shirt?  :shock:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards