do you like the Melvins Tribute Album?

Started by black stallion, July 02, 2009, 07:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

didn't know Pincer2 was Patton,i like that a cappella track.and i agree about EHG,they did a good job with Easy as it was
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

suck poppet

Quote from: black stallion on July 04, 2009, 03:24:05 AM
didn't know Pincer2 was Patton,i like that a cappella track.and i agree about EHG,they did a good job with Easy as it was

I have absolutely no confirmation that it's patton, but it sounds like him to me, that's all I'm saying.
What's that? Not me. Fuck that, I'm a cat.

Captain CoryCory

It sounded interesting to get at first but after hearing these opinions I'm kinda skeptical.

zubata

Quote from: GrimReaper on July 02, 2009, 10:05:02 AM
I like it. I must admit I haven't listened to it for a while as I put in the original Melvins material first. Pig Destroyer's cover of Claude is awesome and worth checking out. So I know i'd save them. We Reach got me into Pig Destoyer.

What about this tribute? You like this one?

hey grim, is this scan of your cd? could make another one of back cover plz, i would like to know song list

christco

It's worth having if you are a completist, I suppose.   I liked the EHG cover of Easy As It Was quite a lot; it's the only track I actually have a copy of.  I really want to hear the Disengage track.  Great band, there.

Buick GN

Quote from: christco on July 13, 2009, 06:24:56 PM
It's worth having if you are a completist, I suppose.   I liked the EHG cover of Easy As It Was quite a lot; it's the only track I actually have a copy of.  I really want to hear the Disengage track.  Great band, there.
1st post!