Disturbing pic of Buzz on Buddyhead.com

Started by highjinx, August 12, 2009, 10:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highjinx

Gossip #122

say it aint so Buzz, say it aint so.....

http://www.buddyhead.com/gossip-122/

halfway down the page

number 2 pencil insiiiiide my head

Senior Chiffon

Oh my, golf I can understand. Nice gentle way to get some fitness in to your life, but Durst?
Goes whenever they are here

ManWithNoName

get over it you elitist douchebags.

Have you ever thought that perhaps, Durst is a fan? and that Durst recognised Buzz and asked for a photo? And perhaps, Buzz has no idea who Durst is and really doesn't give a fuck?

And even if he does know who is, who gives a fuck? He didn't rent it shoes, he's not taking your fucking turn...

Senior Chiffon

He didn't rent it shoes, he's not taking your fucking turn...[/i]
[/quote]
I get the douchebag and elitist bit of your little rant, but your gonna have to explain the section I've quoted of yours you angry boy.
Goes whenever they are here

Mad Arab

Fred Durst is remixing one of the Melvins tracks in a future release. It will be sold in Hot Topic stores across the country.

Seriously, that picture displays punk rock attitude. That picture is the ultimate screw you all.

ManWithNoName

Quote from: Senior Chiffon on August 12, 2009, 11:32:40 AM
He didn't rent it shoes, he's not taking your fucking turn...[/i]
I get the douchebag and elitist bit of your little rant, but your gonna have to explain the section I've quoted of yours you angry boy.
[/quote]
Lebowski quote to highlight the fact that it's just a pic and nothing more should be made of it. Buzz and Durst in a pic together, who cares?

CaptainPungent

no one really cares, but it's just one of those things here that we talk about since we're all fanboys.

keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin!

ConJuan

He did it all for the nookie.  I can't believe my two favourite singers play golf with eachother.  I pray that a collaboration is on the way.
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

jlamour

"Limp Bizkit is planning to start recording a new album of rape anthems in a couple of weeks."

LMAO

That video of Steven Tyler is pretty damn funny.

FartLips

Quote from: jlamour on August 18, 2009, 03:06:54 PM
"Limp Bizkit is planning to start recording a new album of rape anthems in a couple of weeks."

LMAO

That video of Steven Tyler is pretty damn funny.
yeah, when the whole damn crowd goes "OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

molotov

Quote from: jlamour on August 18, 2009, 03:06:54 PM
One place in my "Best albums of 2009" is already busy.

Schnabster

If this can get Limp Bizkit fans to like and buy Melvins albums, why not? Buzz is a grown man who does whatever he wants.

Juan

Wow......It's official, Buzzo is gay and NOT Emo.

Green Honey

Do this make it more disturbing or much better?