reasons for Melvins' bass players being fired

Started by PrickHonky, August 29, 2009, 12:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrickHonky

I've never understood why the Melvins don't record a studio album with Trevor Dunn. He is obviously an amazing bass player and would bring a lot to the band musically.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jlamour

It's my dream to one day be fired from the Melvins.

PrickHonky

Quote from: jlamour on August 31, 2009, 09:39:16 PM
It's my dream to one day be fired from the Melvins.

yeah, it makes me want to learn how to play bass so I can try out for them and hopefully get fired
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

the ether bunny

he was a mongoloid.

Uncle Fester

cute girl. nice pose... but maybe it would be better if she was just wearing the bass guitar?

the ether bunny

Quote from: Uncle Fester on September 01, 2009, 03:08:15 PM
cute girl. nice pose... but maybe it would be better if she was just wearing the bass guitar?

no kidding.

i wonder if if she doesnt know how to stand up straight at all. like a disfigurement of sorts. (for lack of a better word by all means.)
he was a mongoloid.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: the ether bunny on September 01, 2009, 04:57:40 PM

no kidding.

i wonder if if she doesnt know how to stand up straight at all. like a disfigurement of sorts. (for lack of a better word by all means.)
It's too bad her music is no good.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

the ether bunny

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 01, 2009, 05:04:42 PM
Quote from: the ether bunny on September 01, 2009, 04:57:40 PM

no kidding.

It's too bad her music is no good.

i actually right clicked the image to see who broad was and saw "mindless self indulgence". its sad but true butthole boy.
he was a mongoloid.

perusha

How did I know that I would learn absolutely nothing from this thread...

the ether bunny

Quote from: perusha on September 01, 2009, 06:29:32 PM
How did I know that I would learn absolutely nothing from this thread...

you have psychic abilities?
he was a mongoloid.

ConJuan

I still feel sorry for Kevin.  Even if he drank too much or took whatever drugs he was supposed to have taken he was still a professional.  It's ok to have junkies in bands as long as they get the job done. 
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

Idlehanz

Quote from: conj on September 02, 2009, 10:20:30 AM
I still feel sorry for Kevin.  Even if he drank too much or took whatever drugs he was supposed to have taken he was still a professional.  It's ok to have junkies in bands as long as they get the job done. 
Steven Drozd.

Though he's not on drugs anymore, he managed when he was.

Uncle Fester

Quote from: PrickHonky on August 31, 2009, 06:16:04 PM
I've never understood why the Melvins don't record a studio album with Trevor Dunn. He is obviously an amazing bass player and would bring a lot to the band musically.

Trevor Dunn had the chance to join the melvins didnt he?  but didnt want to move to L.A. or something. its in one of the many interviews on this forum.