Nude With Boots Vinyl

Started by TOOL, September 26, 2009, 04:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

No one will pay big money for a mass-manufactered warped disc.  Not now, not in the future.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

PrickHonky

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 09, 2009, 12:20:56 PM
No one will pay big money for a mass-manufactered warped disc.  Not now, not in the future.

I would certainly hope not
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

moderndayviking

Yes Sir!
Oh Yeah!  I forgot to take my pills.....

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

moderndayviking

No more cynical remarks about the ammounts that people have paid for Melvins merchandise in the past, I swear.  I will keep it all to straight factual statements only.

Jot

Amazon here has pushed back the shipping date to November 26th...damn.

Chief Ten Beers

OK, like I said I got my "warped" copy Friday.  Stacking some weight on it worked somewhat. :D
I set the record on my kitchen table with a stack of about 20 old records on top of it. On top of that I put two 25 pound free weights. Let it sit for a day, then flipped the record over and let it sit another day with the same amount of weight on top. It's not perfect, but it really helped. I listened to it today when I got home from work and it sounds great, and will definitely not hurt the needle. I guess I'll keep it now.

moderndayviking

i have always stacked weight on warped records and it has always helped.  Like I said before not perfect but great inprovement and putting a record in the oven???  YIKES!!  I am WAY too protectivve of my vinyl to fuck up and accidentally melt it trying to fix it.

kkkeb

hi everybody,
i'm waitin for my copy,
any info about  the % of warped pieces?

http://www.myspace.com/ufogestapo13

Like Stee

Finally threw mine on the turntable last night, and it plays fine, but is indeed a little warped now from sitting in that crap sleeve.  Hopefully being stacked in tight with other vinyl will help flatten it a bit...
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

PrickHonky

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 11, 2009, 07:35:44 PM
No one will pay big money for a mass-manufactered warped disc.  Not now, not in the future.
:lol:  :oops:

NWB at $132.. umm yah.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MELVINS-Nude-w-Boots-LIMITED-ween-nirvana-mastodon_W0QQitemZ330374423223QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item4cebd9a2b7#ht_500wt_975

what a bunch of fucking morons! I tried to email them all to tell them how stupid they are but Ebay wouldn't list their contact info
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Idlehanz

Let stupid be stupid.  It's much less of a headache.

moderndayviking

Quote from: PrickHonky on November 09, 2009, 12:25:40 PM
No one will pay big money for a mass-manufactered warped disc.  Not now, not in the future.

I would certainly hope not

*Ahem* the only reason I say this is due to the ammount of shit I took for making a sarcastic joke about the obscene prices Melvins merchandise goes for on eBay.....

I TOLD YOU SO!
:D