Melvins 2010 Summer Tour with Totimoshi!!!

Started by GrimReaper, January 04, 2010, 08:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

turnacus

Van Hagar

MeddlingCrybaby

Fester Rules You Drool

Mad Arab


turnacus

I said, what THE FUCK is going on around here.  I feel like it's just a smattering of Juan trolling and WWF pictures.
Van Hagar

MeddlingCrybaby

Fester Rules You Drool

GrimReaper

Quote from: turnacus on January 10, 2010, 01:16:27 PM
I said, what THE FUCK is going on around here.  I feel like it's just a smattering of Juan trolling and WWF pictures.

It's still about the music Who is Mr. Bungle!

turnacus

Van Hagar

(the) Razor

Stay on topic please or I'll lock this thread.

I still reckon the final cut on Blu Ray is the most superior version of Blade Runner. Especially with the new scenes and updated soundtrack. What do yo uthink?
Don't click this

glen

Quote from: turnacus on January 10, 2010, 01:16:27 PM
I said, what THE FUCK is going on around here.  I feel like it's just a smattering of Juan trolling and WWF pictures.


and whom shall we hold responsible?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

turnacus

Van Hagar

Mad Arab

Quote from: Razor on January 11, 2010, 06:19:18 AM
Stay on topic please or I'll lock this thread.

I still reckon the final cut on Blu Ray is the most superior version of Blade Runner. Especially with the new scenes and updated soundtrack. What do yo uthink?

I bet it is. I just need to buy a blu-ray player though. But I did go buy the Bladerunner 4 disc set that has the final cut DVD that is the same content and remastered score as the blu-ray edition. I am pleased with that.

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

bUTTHOLEmAN

She's got a Big Business shirt!



[attachment deleted by admin]
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

M i C H e L L e

 :shock:  That must've been Dress Up like Your Idol Day, right?!
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*