Best quality (in terms of sound and songs) Melvins shows

Started by turnacus, February 24, 2010, 04:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnacus

I only got HOB show, one of my favorite, what are some other good live shows they have?

NO thanks to super amateur sounding stuff either.
Van Hagar

glen

as far as songs.. allow me to direct you to the last 7 minutes or so of COLLOSUS OF DESTINY.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Like Stee

Quote from: glen on February 25, 2010, 12:36:28 PM
as far as songs.. allow me to direct you to the last 7 minutes or so of COLLOSUS OF DESTINY.
Yes.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

ManWithNoName

The first 40 minutes or so are also required listening. They enhance the listening experience of the last 7 minutes.

It's kind of like my experience of Bloated Pope. I can't listen to Bloated Pope unless I listen to III.

Idlehanz

Quote from: turnacus on February 24, 2010, 04:35:25 PM
I only got HOB show, one of my favorite, what are some other good live shows they have?

I'm kind of partial to the stuff I recorded :)

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 26, 2010, 10:57:21 PM
Quote from: turnacus on February 24, 2010, 04:35:25 PM

I'm kind of partial to the stuff I recorded :)

Hanz has a lot of excellent sounding stuff.

black stallion

listen to Your Choice Live Series 012 Melvins -  23/1/91 ,that's a killer live recording
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

dead mike

Their 2003 show in Belfort, France, has excellent sound quality. Kevin's bass sounds like th' hammer o' Thor.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres