Melvins/Isis split 12"

Started by rimb, February 19, 2010, 05:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on June 03, 2010, 10:16:12 AM

There is gonna be 3 colors/versions of the 12", not including the black.
Black, white, pink, clear pink.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

the bloat

rimb

GrimReaper

the crybaby

the colored versions are sold out at the hh store

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: the crybaby on June 20, 2010, 03:17:15 AM
They put more out now.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

JJ

I went for clear pink......now hopefully some guitar picks come along with it......

tinnitus photo

Quote from: the crybaby on June 20, 2010, 10:08:48 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 20, 2010, 07:37:21 AM
Quote from: the crybaby on June 20, 2010, 03:17:15 AM
They put more out now.

no, they are totally out of stock...

and there are no more copies @ the merch table, either.

the bloat

What if I ordered through Amazon? Will I just get black do you think or do they assign some random color for me?

danimal

Hey.  I don't know if anyone else here has ever ordered an LP from Amazon, but I was unhappy w/my Nude W/Boots.  They package stuff the same as books and CDs w/tight shrink-wrapping on a cardboard back.  It was wrapped so tight that the album was slightly bending on top abd bottom.  It flattened out, but I was unhappy and probably won't order vinyl from them again.  Just figured I'd give a warning.

tinnitus photo

Quote from: danimal on June 21, 2010, 12:11:52 PM
Hey.  I don't know if anyone else here has ever ordered an LP from Amazon, but I was unhappy w/my Nude W/Boots.  They package stuff the same as books and CDs w/tight shrink-wrapping on a cardboard back.  It was wrapped so tight that the album was slightly bending on top abd bottom.  It flattened out, but I was unhappy and probably won't order vinyl from them again.  Just figured I'd give a warning.

i don't think that's specific to Amazon...i think the entire pressing of NwB was a bit wonky, and the merch table pretty much acknowledged this by selling it for $10.  i took a look at a handful of LPs and they were all a bit off. i haven't played the copy i bought yet, but i don't think it will be unplayable.  a bit of a warp (more of a center buckle), but still should be ok.

danimal

The LP wasn't warped like I know a lot of them were.  It's just the way Amazon packages LPs that bent the slipcase (not sure if that's what you call a record's box).  Luckily, it flattened out when put between stuff.

(PAUL)

So would it be better to buy this at the show or online? I suppose I can see if I can either sneak it out to my car before the show starts.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

>>>JZS<<<

:D
                       http://vacationvinyl.blogspot.com/